BUSINESS 4.0 - Digitalizing products, services, processes and partnerships is the primary innovation challenge for Small and Medium Sized companies. But choosing, personalising and staying up to date with technology is often perceived as too complex, time consuming, costly and risky by small businesses. Obviously, not innovating is much riskier so we need to find simple, low-cost solutions that create immediate value.
Smart LIVING - Solutions exist to make all homes, buildings, and cities healthier, safer, more comfortable and energy-efficient. But our living environments are not nearly as intelligent as they could be. Large-scale implementation of existing solutions can improve quality of life in many living environments: independent/assisted living solutions (20% of Europe’s quickly ageing population is already over 65 years old) and energy management solutions (buildings represent 40% of total energy consumption) are just two examples. But innovation is being delayed because of high fragmentation, lack of local awareness/implementation skills.
We collaborate with technology vendors, local system integrators, organisations and innovation hubs to accelerate implementation of simple low-cost solutions and facilitate access to local integrators so that the benefits of technology innovation can reach local businesses and living environments faster.
Invitation to Collaborate
Local business development
Our focus so far has been creating awareness and bringing together the stakeholder of the new Internet-of-Things ecosystems. In 2016 and 2017 DAIVAI designed and organised a series of events for technology Vendors, consolidated Professionals and Digital experts/startups in Innovation Hubs in different Italian cities (details on: smarthomenow.it). In 2017 and 2018 our main focus has been business and technical 4.0 training for Small Business and Professionals including simple solution kits (hardware, software, cloud services) and replicable use cases (manufacturing, living, agriculture etc). Do you want more information about how we can help build your digital business? Send us your contact information and we will get back to you: email@example.com.
Online Reference and Matching
Daivai.com has two sections dedicated to multivendor solutions and local system integrators: Solutions and Use Cases and My Design Center. So far these online tools have been used to support the various workshops (business development and training). As the market evolves we will increase focus on these online tools to support local matching of technology and competences.
- contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to publish your products or services in one or more solutions on Daivai.com (NB: new products and services can only be added by daivai.com administrators);
- your product will only be visible in configurations approved by you;
- each product you publish can link to your webpage (corporate, reseller, e-commerce, etc).
Local Professionals | System Integrators:
- create an expert profile on daivai.com and activate your expert tools;
- use your expert tools to connect your profile to the Products and Services that you decide to implement/support/promote in your city (or cities); you are now visible to potential clients and partners who visits the Solutions your profile is connected to; you can easily update your choices and profile anytime;
- if you do not find the type of solution you support or would like to support, contact us (email@example.com) and suggest the solutions, products and services you would like us to publish (NB: new products and services can only be added by daivai.com administrators);
- to further increase your visibility you can create and publish use cases with your configurations preferences and/or references.
- on daivai.com you can see an overview of solutions and use cases;
- for more details about a solution you must register (username + city) or log-in; this will allow you to bookmark solutions/use cases and find them when you return to daivai.com and see local Professionals in or close to your city;
- if you like you can share your use cases on daivai.com and/or your social networks;
- Solutions are published in English and/or Italian, but you can use the language you want.
Follow us on your preferred social media: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or Linkedin.